The Minnesota Ski Areas Association has partnered with 1Risk to manage liability waivers in a comprehensive online system for Minnesota. The MN areas we visit participate in this system, which means every person receiving a lift ticket must complete an online waiver.
Blizzard has a dedicated link for the 2021-22 season for you to submit waivers for your child(ren). You must submit an online waiver using this link prior to attending any Blizzard trips. We cannot provide a lift ticket if you have not submitted a waiver. Only one waiver is required for the season, and it covers all the MN areas we visit.
The system is reasonably user-friendly. If you get stuck or need step-by-step instructions, see below.
We appreciate your cooperation in processing all our waivers before the first Saturday and Sunday trips.
If you have any questions, please contact the office. We can’t wait to see you on the snow!
>> Here’s a list of people missing waivers.
Step by step instructions:
- Click here to access the waiver for the 2021-22 season
- Read the waiver.
- Click “Sign Initials” (blue bar)
- Initial the box and click “Done”
- Choose your role
- Enter your own first name, last name, date of birth, email, and zip code.
- Select the # of minors to add to the waiver
- Enter each child’s first name, last name, date of birth, and zip code
- Click “Continue to next section”
- Check “I agree with the terms and conditions”
- Click “Sign waiver”
- Sign in the box and click “Done”
- Click “Submit waiver”