We are thrilled at the response to our programs and we need more staff! Help us deliver the quality instruction Blizzard families have come to expect for over 60 years. We have the following open positions.
Ski & Snowboard Instructors
We are recruiting Saturday and Sunday contract positions for all programs teaching children in grades K-12. Some of our great benefits include:
- Team teaching opportunities for new instructors; if you have the passion, we’ll train you!
- FREE dryland (indoor) clinics on Monday nights beginning in November
- FREE on-snow clinics on Monday nights once there’s snow (lift tickets not included)
- Generous bonuses for trip attendance, training, professional development and certification
- Aggressive pay increases based on certification
- Discounts on Blizzard registration and weekly trip fees for your own child(ren)
More information is available here. To apply, simply create a new instructor account online! You will be contacted by our New Instructor Coordinator to learn more about your teaching experience, your personal skiing or snowboarding skills, and why you want to teach with Blizzard.
Chaperones (Parent Volunteers)
Our fantastic parent volunteers are key to making Blizzard event run smoothly! For more information about becoming a Blizzard Chaperone, click here. Chaperone registration typically opens in the fall.
Because of our close interaction with children, Blizzard Ski & Snowboard School staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and agree to adhere to all Blizzard COVID-19 protocols.
We’d love to see you on the slopes as a Blizzard Instructor, so REGISTER NOW!