Blizzard takes COVID-19 seriously. Blizzard has policies in place to make our events as safe as possible — while still enjoying our great Midwest winters!
Use the menu above to see details about the Season Schedule: Lake+Metro Clubs, implementing StaySafeMN guidelines, our plans for Transportation & Buses and going Direct To Snow, changes to Programs & Lessons, and the Chalet Experience this season.
We worked with the Minnesota Ski Areas Association and our transportation company to create a safe winter recreation plan based on guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the National Ski Areas Association.
We understand every family has different concerns about COVID-19. If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, please email the office.
- Oct 25: Blizzard will communicate season plans via email, social media and the website
- #BacktoBlizzard Q&A sessions on Zoom – Thanks to everyone who joined us! Watch a Zoom recording here!
- Oct 26 for instructors 7:00-8:30 pm
- Oct 27 for families 7:00-8:30 pm
- Oct 28 for instructors 12:00-1:30 pm
- Oct 29 for families 12:00-1:30 pm
- Nov 1: Last day to opt out for the season or change bus stops
- Nov 10 & 12: #BacktoBlizzard Program Info Night on Zoom for registered families
- Nov 14 & 15: #BacktoBlizzard Parade, a fun drive-through event at the shops!
- Nov 24: Mite, SuperMite & SuperKyd groups posted online
- Dec 5 & 6: First Saturday & Sunday trips for the Lake Club!
- Dec 12 & 13: First Saturday & Sunday trips for the Metro Club!
These sites have great information about COVID-19 in relation to Blizzard. If you have other resources to recommend, please let us know and we’ll add them here!
- Blizzard website – Lake+Metro | StaySafe | Buses | Direct To Snow | Programs | Chalet
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Coronavirus COVID-19
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) – Stay Safe MN
- National Ski Areas Association (NSAA) – Ski Well, Be Well
- Minnesota Ski Areas Association (MNSAA)
We truly appreciate your continued support and patience as we continue refining our programs, events, lessons, transportation, and literally every aspect of our winter operations. Together we can limit the spread of COVID-19, keep our communities healthy, and have the best ski and snowboard season ever!!!